Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
We are Code Intelligence, a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing processes. Our product (CI Fuzz) empowers users to test their software for critical security vulnerabilities via fuzzing. For the further development of our software, we are looking for frontend developers.
About our tech stack, we are using Bazel to manage our mono-repository, using mostly Go in the backend and TypeScript for the frontend. We aim to adhere to the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, with two-week sprints, TDD, occasional pair programming, reviews, retrospectives, continuous learning, etc.
- You will develop the frontends of our fuzz testing application, be it our Visual Studio Code extension, our cloud dashboard, or a plugin for IntelliJ IDEA
- You will design compelling user interfaces that make fuzzing easy and joyful.
- You are able to work in teams as well as independently — always solution-oriented
- You have experience in UI development with web technologies (HTML, CSS, TypeScript)
- You've already gained experience in code review and scrum teamwork
- Experience with fuzzing would be a plus
- Experience in UI development in the JVM (Spring or JavaFX) would be an excellent asset
Good team atmosphere, flat hierarchies and startup spirit
Flexible working hours and competitive salary
Ideal development opportunities and space for your own ideas
Respect and support
Cool office located on the shore of the Rhine river and good transport connections
Free drinks, snacks, fruit, and Nintendo Switch sessions
Do you share our passion for IT-Security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills in an innovative environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Position type: full-time
Position start date: immediately