Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Start: From now on
We are Code Intelligence, a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing. Our testing platform enables developers to continuously test their code for critical security vulnerabilities via modern fuzzing. For the further development of our platform, we are looking for frontend developers.
Regarding our tech stack, we are using Bazel to manage our mono-repository, mostly Go and Kotlin in the backend and TypeScript for our frontend. We aim to adhere to the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, with two-week sprints, TDD, occasional pair programming, code reviews, retrospectives, continuous learning, etc.
- You will develop the frontends of our fuzz testing platform, be it our Web application, Visual Studio Code extension, or a plugin for Intellij IDEA,
- You will design and implement compelling user interfaces making fuzzing easy and joyful.
- You are able to work in teams as well as independently — always solution-oriented,
- You have experience in UI development with web technologies (e.g. React, TypeScript),
- You have already gained experience in code review and scrum teamwork,
- Experience with Fuzzing would be a plus,
- Another plus is UI development in the JVM (e.g. JavaFX).
- Good team atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and startup spirit,
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary,
- Steep learning curve and development opportunities,
- Cool office located on the shore of the Rhine and good transport connections,
- Free drinks, fruits, snacks and Nintendo Switch sessions.
Do you share our passion for IT-Security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills in an innovative environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Position type: full-time
Position start date: immediately