Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We are Code Intelligence, a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing processes. Our product (CI Fuzz) empowers users to test their software for critical security vulnerabilities via fuzzing. For the further development of our software, we are looking for backend developers.
About our tech stack: we are using Bazel to manage our mono-repository, using mostly Go in the backend and TypeScript for the frontend. We aim to adhere to the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, with two-week sprints, TDD, occasional pair programming, reviews, retrospectives, continuous learning, etc.
- You will develop the backend of our fuzz testing application. Concrete tasks are diverse and range from gRPC to cloud infrastructure to fuzzing.
- You are able to work in teams as well as independently — always solution-oriented
- You have programming experiences in Go or C++ with a solid understanding of complexity, algorithms and data structures
- You are passionate about code quality and software security
- Experience in fuzzing would be a plus.
Good team atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and startup spirit
Flexible working hours and competitive salary
Ideal development opportunities and space for your own ideas
Respect and support
Cool office located on the shore of the Rhine river and good transport connections
Free drinks, snacks, fruit, and Nintendo Switch sessions
Do you share our passion for IT-Security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills in an innovative environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Position type: full-time
Position start date: immediately